Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Kombucha (Pack of 3)
Qty :Out Of Stock
Kombucha is a fermented tea, a naturally slight effervescent beverage that has been consumed for thousands of years. It is made by allowing tea and cane sugar to ferment by specific friendly bacteria and yeast. They are Probiotic and is very good for gut health.
Kombucha is very refreshing when consumed chilled. Please make sure to refrigerate them upon receiving.
They come in a wide variety of infused flavours as well. This pack of contains one of each of our favourite 3 variants : Nilgiris Green, Assam Oolong, Darjeeling Black
MRP of this is Rs. 849, As an introductory offer, we are offering at Rs. 749
Our Kombuchas are naturally bubbly, slightly tart, refreshing drink that can be consumed all day, and is a healthy alternative to sugary soda. Kombucha can be enjoyed with or after a meal. Once you are used to drinking kombucha, drinking it on an empty stomach is the best way to maximize the potency of the probiotics.
o Darjeeling Black:
A light brew made with black leaf tea from Darjeeling and a taste that is light, clean and slightly tart
o Nilgiris Green:
Brewed with whole leaf green tea from the Nilgiris to produce a brew that is mild and soothing and with an after-taste of green tea
o Darjeeling Summer Oolong:
Made with long fermented Darjeeling tea harvested in the Summer. Bright in colour with a unique flavour
We made sure our Kombucha has been carefully prepared by expert brewers, with certified organic ingredients to give the best result.
- Certified Organic Premium Leaf Tea
- Certified Organic Cane Sugar
- Scoby is abbreviation for "symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast,”. Its a by-product during kombucha fermentation.
- Every time when a kombucha is made,- old kombucha (starter) and scoby is added to sweet tea and left for some days.
- The starter and scoby together enables fermentation.
- By the end when kombucha is ready to harvest there will be a new scoby along at the top with the one which we added.
Nutritional Facts /100ml / bottle:
- Carbohydrate : 3.23g
- Sugar : 2.86g
- Energy : 12.92Kcal
Recommendations for First Time Kombucha Drinkers
- We recommend about 1 bottle a day.
- Preferably have it in an empty stomach. Consuming in empty stomach helps one get the best of Probiotics benefits.
- Otherwise it can be consumed before, with or after food. Anytime of the day.
- If you are drinking for the first time, drink 150 ml. approx half a bottle and observe how it works for your gut. Burps and improved bowel movements are normal signs for a beginner.
- You may increase the intake swiftly and once you start acquiring the taste, consume one bottle a day.
- natural source of good bacteria (probiotics) that help maintain gut health , and are known to have several beneficial effects on health
- rich in antioxidants that help fighting bad bacteria as well as several other diseases.
- rich in tea polyphenols that help suppress growth of undesirable bacteria and yeast.
Kombucha is best served chilled. Once opened make sure to consume within 2 days.
Note : any spongy sediments present, are result of authentic brewing methods.
More about our Kombuchas
Our Kombuchas are brewed using certified-organic ingredients sourced from the Himalayas and Nilgiris. Our natural brewing methods helps us to produce a Kombucha that retains the goodness of anti-oxidants and the power of probiotics.
Kombucha is fermented tea which is antioxidants-rich and probiotic-rich and a lot more than just that. Like any other naturally fermented food, Kombucha improve the health of your intestinal cells, boost your immune function, and cut your risk of allergy and chronic diseases.
Due to our traditional brewing process, natural fermentation techniques and the various health benefits associated with it, our Kombuchas are Organic, Probiotic, Naturally Fermented, Gluten free and Lactose free. Our brewery being in Bangalore, we are able to offer you the freshest brews due to our shortest lab to store transit time.
Kombucha is an ancient wisdom. It has been in existence for over 2000 years and has since been revered for its healing properties. Regular consumption of authentic Kombuchas improves gut health and is considered to be healthy and refreshing for body and mind.
PS: The Booch comes in a glass bottle. Please feel free to return it post usage back to us. So we can recycle it.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples