Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Kasturi/Wild Turmeric Powder (Best for Skin)
Kasturi Turmeric also known as Wild Turmeric, Aromatic Turmeric, Jangli Haldi, Zedoari, Kattumanna, Kasturi Manjal, Kasthuri Pasupa & Kasthuri Arishina. It is primarily used for cosmetic purposes as a natural beauty product or as in ayurvedic skin care preparations. It not used in cooking as a spice like regular turmeric.
Kasturi turmeric is very fragrant with a camphor-like aroma. It also does not stain the skin like its regular turmeric.
Benefits: Among its numerous properties, the magical spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging agent.
Check out the following tips to make the most of your Kasturi Turmeric skin treatment:
- Kasturi turmeric should never be used with plain water.
- Make sure to combine it with flours, oils, milk, or yogurt.This will prevent your skin from getting stained.
- If you have a sensitive skin, use Kasturi Turmeric with yogurt or milk.
- For oily-skin, fresh rose water will go very well with it.
- If you are pregnant, start using Kasturi Turmeric every day at the time of bathing in order to avert the development of stretch marks after delivery.
The Kasturi Turmeric powder can be used as follows, as per one’s skin type, for best results:
You may also like
- Normal to Dry Skin- Blend Kasturi Turmeric with milk or full cream. When applied all over the skin at least twice a week, this hydrates as well as restores glowing skin. This is also a great ritual if you’re considering to remove tan in the summer.
- Normal to Oily Skin - Make a paste of Kasturi Turmeric, a teaspoon of Rosewater or pure Aloe Vera juice to apply as a mask all over the face. The antioxidant properties of Kasturi Turmeric combined with the soothing, balancing and citrus properties of Rosewater, Aloe Vera Juice, help to tame excess oil production and keep dullness at bay.
- Acne Prone Skin: Kasturi Turmeric possesses antibacterial properties which help prevent acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post acne scars as well. Add to the Multani Mitti, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask.
- Daily Staples