Taking Orders for Tue / Wed Deliveries | Join Zen Club to avoid Minimum Order
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout button
· What if you have to step out at the time of delivery?
o We can drop the bag with your security,
neighbour or outside the house (if it is secure). Boys have been instructed to
check and keep the produce. In case any item is missed upon receiving, you can
drop us an email regarding it and we will note for adjustment.
· Can the delivery be rescheduled to my convenience?
o We are still a small outfit with limited
delivery infrastructure. Since we don't charge for delivery, we typically take
a route in a truck to make it efficient. So it will be a challenge for us to
reschedule the deliveries as of now.
· Can you do daily Milk delivery?
o No, currently we do not do daily supply. Neither do we have as much milk supply nor does our delivery infrastructure permit daily deliveries.
o Also, since we deliver the milk frozen, it
can be stored upto 5-6 days in the freezer without losing nutritional value.
· Why do at times, certain produce does not get delivered, even though it is listed in website
o Our primary intent is to supply fresh and
good quality veggies to you, however, since we harvest based on order and these
are naturally grown products at times it may not be possible even though an
order has been placed. We notify via sms prior to delivery of such not
· What happens to the money that is paid ?
1. COD - the bill amount will show the net of such not available products and the payment can be made accordingly.
2. Payment Gateway the entire value of the not available products gets credited to your HB wallet immediately, which will be offset against future purchases. If it is marked as NOT AVAILABLE in the bill, it means it is already adjusted.
Wallet - the net amount that eventually gets deducted from the wallet
will be after adjusting for such not available products. If it is marked as NOT
AVAILABLE in the bill, it means it is already adjusted.
· What happens when a product(s) has been billed for but not delivered during the time of delivery
o This does occur at times which is a fulfilment mistake from our end and hence we insist that the basket be checked upon delivery.
o In such cases, please do mention of the missing product along with your signature in the delivery sheet which the delivery boy will carry.
§ COD - please deduct the missing product from the total amount and pay the remainder
§ Payment Gateway / Wallet - the missing
product value will get added to your wallet within a max of 2-3 days from
delivery, incase it doesn’t kindly do drop us a note at email@example.com
· But I was not at home or I didnt check the basket thoroughly during delivery, now what about the missing veggies
o Within 2 days, kindly drop us an email
at firstname.lastname@example.org along
with the details and we will adjust the amount into your wallet within 2-3 days
· How does it work when I have a product feedback or I want to return a product which is not to my satisfaction
o At the time of delivery we allow for product returns incase you are not satisfied with the product. Kindly do mention of it in the delivery sheet along with the reason so that we can learn from it and fix it. Since we work on a no-stocking model, all perishables ordered from farms is based on demand and hence such veggies would typically go for a waste.
o Alternatively, post delivery kindly do send
across a email at email@example.com and
it would be replied within 3-4 days with corrective action
· What happens incase i place an order after cut off time
o Our usual cut-off time is 4pm for receiving orders, however, based on slot availbility, we do take orders upto 10pm, but in such cases its very difficult to ensure all the products ordered would be fulfilled. mostly for veggies and greens. Fruits and non perishables typically are not an issue.
· Adding Items post placing order
o Prior to Cut Off Time - fulfilment should be ok.
Go to My account > My order > select the order stamp to be edited > in the next page you will see a blue cart icon on the right page, clicking on which your existing order will be added to the cart and you will be redirected to the home page to carry out the edits. BUT please do not use this option, post cut off time.
· Can we trust your delivery boys inside our house?
o We take great pride on our set of boys as they come from very humble and modest backgrounds and join us so that they can make a career and more importantly support their family in running their household. Some of them have never been in a full time job before joining us or even know how to converse fluently in english. However, at Healthy Buddha we ensure that they are trained on the basics of delivery, etiquette and manners so that the delivery process happens smoothly and safely without any mishaps. A measure of yardstick for us is 'will we allow a delivery boy to deliver to our home in absence of an elderly'?
o Typically, every delivery boy has been on multiple deliveries with one of the co-founders before they become assistants to delivery leads. Thereafter which they are allowed to do delivery on their own.
o In case of any issues/ feedback, please do bring to our notice via email and we will act upon each one of them