Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Chyavanprash from Mt Abu (500g, Glass Bottle)
This is easily the best chyavanprash we have come across. Comes from a very old ayurvedic establishment in Rajasthan. Made from rare herbs sourced from as far as Iran.
- Ancient folklore has it that two ancient sages of the holistic science of Ayurveda concocted this rejuvenative formula to restore youth to the elderly sage, Chyavan. Hence the name of the formulation “Chyavanprash” comes from two words “prash” to prepare something and “Chyavan”, the sage for whom it was first prepared.
- It usually falls under the category “Rasayana" in Ayurveda- which are rejuvenating tonics that intend to maintain youth and delay the aging process.
- Chyavanprash has a jam-like consistency and is considered as an "anupana" i.e. a carrier that helps in concocting all the incredible herbs and spices together so that it can be easily used by the human body for rejuvenation and immunisation purposes.
Chyawanaprash tastes sweet and sour at the same time. The taste is largely dominated by the flavors of honey, ghee (clarified butter) and triphala, and the smell by ghee and other spices including sandalwood, cinnamon and cardamom.
This 4000 years old formulation comes from an Ayurvedic center in Mt. Abu, Rajasthan. Shortlisted this product after trying out different options available.
Consumption: Chyavanaprash is beneficial for all ages. It is usually consumed directly or along with warm milk or water. The recommended consumption is one teaspoon on an empty/ light stomach in the morning. One cup warm milk after 15 minutes is beneficial. Reduce dose by half for children
This is perhaps the most powerful rejuvenating, vitalising, and anti-aging supplement, which combines more than 70 important herbs in a perfectly balance way. Apart from rejuvenation and purification, this formulation is very useful in bronchial problem, strengthening the digestive system, reducing rheumatic conditions and eliminating negative conditions associated with aging.
Diabetes patients should not take it as it is contains sugar.
No Artifical flavours, preservatives or additives.
No gelatine or other animal partsYou may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples