Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Grow Kit - Italian Basil
This is a grow kit that has everything you need to grow your own basil herb plant.
You dont have to be any sort of pro to grow. Just pluck some fresh basil herb to add into your dishes.
You can involve your kids or introduce them to the world of gardening and growing. Also makes a great gift.
This kit by POT & Bloom contains :
- Pot & plate
- Italian Basil seeds
- Natural pot mix
- Nutrition spray
- Protection spray
- Instruction manual
Italian basil is a small, leafy green herb with a crisp, fresh aroma and a bright, pungent flavor. The plant has delicate, oval-shaped leaves that are smooth and glossy with a vibrant green color. The Italian basil plant has a compact, bushy growth habit and produces small, white or pink flowers in clusters. The leaves have a tender, slightly sweet taste that is perfect for adding to salads, sauces, pastas, and soups. This variety of Italian basil is a staple in Italian cooking and is widely used in many traditional dishes, giving them a unique, aromatic flavor. Overall, Italian basil is a crisp and refreshing herb that adds a burst of flavor to any dish.
How To Use
1. Cut open the pot mix pouch and empty the contents into the pot.
2. Make a 2 cm depression on the top, with your finger or a pencil. Open the seed pouch, sprinkle multiple seeds all around and cover it.
3. Spray water or add teaspoons of water. Seeds will germinate in 8-10 days.
4. Irrigate (5-10 ml) as and when required.
5. After 20 days of sowing, spray the nutrition spray over the entire plant. Spray twice or three times. Before using, assemble the nozzle with the spray bottle.
6. If needed, use the plant protection spray, subject to pest occurrence.
1) How much sun does basil need?
- Basil needs at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day to grow well.
2) How often should I water basil?
- Basil needs to be kept consistently moist, but not waterlogged. Water the soil thoroughly when the top inch becomes dry.
3) How do I prune basil?
- Prune basil regularly by pinching back the tips of the stems to encourage bushier growth. This also helps to prevent flowering and prolong the life of the plant.
4) What are some common problems when growing basil?
- Some common issues when growing basil include yellowing leaves (often due to overwatering), slow growth (often due to too little light), and wilting (often due to under-watering). Use the protection spray given in the kit to combat pests.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples