Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
Best Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil in Bangalore
Sunflower oil is now used as a food, medication, and skin care product. It comes in various forms, each with a distinct formula and unique health advantages. Due to its moderate flavour and high smoke point, sunflower oil is one of the most used vegetable oils in cooking. Sunflower oil has a mild taste and appearance. It contains the highest vitamin E of any vegetable oil. Sunflower oil is a healthy oil with little saturated fat and a blend of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. Shop the best cold pressed sunflower oil in Bangalore at affordable prices from Healthy Buddha.
Recycling Glass Bottles - You can hand over used glass bottles back to our delivery person for recycling purpose. There wont be any credit, since there is a cost involved in recycling which exceeds or equals the cost of new bottle.
Uses of Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- The ability of sunflower oil to endure high cooking temperatures makes it a suitable all-purpose oil. It has a smoke point of 450°F and a mildly nutty flavour. It's frequently used for sautéing, stir-frying, deep-frying, and baking.
- You can also use cold-pressed sunflower oil in salad dressings like extra-virgin olive oil.
- To treat a flakey scalp, apply a tiny amount of sunflower oil to your scalp and massage it for 5minutes. From root to tip, spread it through the hair. Before shampooing and conditioning, cover your head in a warm towel and keep it on for at least 30minutes.
- To get smooth hair strands, add a few drops of cold pressed sunflower oil to your conditioner or hair mask for extra nourishment, smoothness, and shine.
- Sunflower oil is an emollient, adding hydration, much like the skin's natural oil or sebum. Because it aids the skin's ability to retain water, it makes for the ideal moisturizer. If you have dehydrated skin, then you can massage your skin once or twice a week with a few drops of cold pressed sunflower oil.
- You can also apply a few drops of cold pressed sunflower oil to heal dry, chapped lips.
Health Benefits of Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Improves Heart Health: A person with high cholesterol levels is more likely to experience atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, and a heart attack or stroke risk. To maintain a healthy heart, sunflower oil is a wise choice as it is rich in oleic acid and has favorable outcomes on blood lipids.
- Aids Digestion: Polyunsaturated fatty acids are highly concentrated in cold pressed sunflower seed oil. Studies have shown that polyunsaturated fatty acids improve digestion and promote a healthy digestive system. Additionally, sunflower oil has modest laxative qualities that may help prevent constipation.
- Good for Skin: Vitamins A and E are abundant in sunflower oil, which supports healthy skin. They function as antioxidants. They assist in repairing damaged skin cells and eliminating the germs that cause acne.
- Boosts Energy: Unsaturated fats provide you with energy; however, saturated fats can make you feel tired. It facilitates the liver's release of glycogen into circulation. A form of sugar called glycogen gives you a fast energy boost.
- Strengthens Immune System: The cell membrane barriers are boosted by sunflower oil, which is high in antioxidants and makes it more difficult for germs and viruses to enter the body. It strengthens the body's capacity to fight against infections.
How does Healthy Buddha make Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil?The Healthy Buddha Cold Pressed Sunflower oil is made by crushing and pressing organic sunflower seeds under low-temperature conditions, known as cold pressing, to extract the oil. The resulting oil is wholesome and nutritious with a moderate and appealing flavour. The high levels of micronutrients and vitamin E in cold-pressed sunflower oil are essential for our overall health. Sunflower oil is devoid of pesticides and additional chemicals or preservatives. Additionally, it contains no trans fat and is packed with antioxidants.
Whereto Buy Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil in Bangalore Online?Healthy Buddha is an online organic store in Bangalore. We are organically certified by NPOP, India. In addition to our farms, we source directly from a handpicked network of organic farmers. Get instant home delivery of organic cold pressed sunflower oil in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha at the best prices.
Is this cold pressed sunflower oil refined?
No. An oil's nutritional value will decrease with its degree of refinement. Cold-pressed oils are what we typically used before refined oils.
Is sunflower oil the healthiest vegetable oil?
Undoubtedly, sunflower oil is one of the healthiest vegetable oils. Sunflower oil contains around 13 percent saturated fat, higher than grape seed, canola, and safflower oils.
What is the difference between cold pressed sunflower oil and regular oil?
Regular oils are subjected to the hydrogenation process and chemically modified to extend their shelf life and yield potential. On the other hand, cold-pressed oils have a shorter shelf life and a lesser yield because they are unfiltered and barely treated.
Can we fry in cold pressed oil?
There is a misconception that cold-pressed, manually filtered oil should not be used for deep-frying. However, the cold pressed oils are suitable for deep frying because most deep frying in Indian cuisine occurs at temperatures between 120 and 150 degrees Celsius.
Is cold pressed sunflower oil healthy?
Health-promoting elements, including Vitamin E, one of the most effective antioxidants, are abundant in cold-pressed sunflower oil. It helps shield the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. This nutrient aids in immune development and clears the body of bacterial and viral infections.
What are the other range of organic food offered by Healthy Buddha?
At Healthy Buddha, you can find a wide range of organic food products like organic ghee, wheatgrass, dry fruits, microgreens, coldpressed oils, bakery products, tea & coffee, jaggery, honey, spices, dals & pulses, chia seeds, and more at best prices.You may also like
- Daily Staples