Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Qty :Out Of Stock
Organic sunflower seeds are a highly nutritious snack that can do wonders for the body. It is a versatile food item that enhances overall health, improves skin quality, and strengthens hair follicles. Sunflower seeds are the perfect option for individuals that prioritise health& wellness. Healthy Buddha’s sunflower seeds are entirely organic and unprocessed as they have been extracted in their purest form directly from the sunflower.
Benefits of Eating Organic Sunflower Seeds
- Improves Skin Quality: These seeds have antibacterial and antifungal properties and also work to ward off infections, keeping our skin clear. Sunflower seeds include oleic and linoleic acids, which promote the production of collagen and elastin and quicken the healing of wounds.
- Weight-Management Aid: Sunflower seeds are a good source of fiber and protein. They prolong our feeling of fullness, causing us to eat less, resulting in fewer calories being ingested. They can be pretty effective in helping you manage your weight.
- Improves Hair Quality: Gamma-linolenic acid, a particular component found in sunflower seeds, helps deep condition your hair while rekindling dead hair follicles. Additionally, it promotes more robust hair growth cycles.
- Supporting Immunity System: Numerous vitamins and minerals in sunflower seeds can strengthen your immune system and improve your capacity to fend against diseases. These contain selenium and zinc. The immune system relies on zinc to sustain and grow antibody cells in the body. Also, selenium helps lower inflammation, combat infection, and strengthen immunity.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Patients with type 2 diabetes can control their diabetes by consuming organic sunflower seeds daily. Secoisolariciresinoldiglucoid and chlorogenic acid are two bioactive components found in sunflower seeds that help reduce insulin production in the body.
- Improves Heart Health: The "healthy" fats polyunsaturated and monounsaturated are abundant in sunflower seeds. 14 grams of fat are included in a serving of three-fourths of a cup of sunflower seeds. Having just a quarter cup of sunflower seeds daily can prevent cardiac problems too.
Usage of Organic Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds are an easy food to incorporate into your everyday diet because of their crispy texture and nutty flavor. Add them to salads, cereals, and stir-fries. You can add them to yogurt, yogurt-based recipes, rice, pasta, sandwiches, and dough. For delicious recipes, refer to our website's organic recipe & blog section.
How to Store Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds should be kept in a cold, dry place in an airtight container and refrigerated to extend their shelf life. Make sure to avoid any direct contact with light.
Fun Fact About Sunflower Seeds
A handful of roasted sunflower seeds, which is one ounce, has 163 calories and over 8.5 grams of protein. For men, that amounts to15% of the daily need, while for women, it amounts to 18%.
Why Shop Organic Sunflower Seeds in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha?
Healthy Buddha home delivers fresh organic produce and curated grocery & pantry products directly to customers for a healthy lifestyle. We are a certified organic food supplier recognised by NPOP. We have our farms and source directly from a handpicked network of organic farmers. Visit our website to order organic sunflower seeds in Bangalore.
Are sunflower seeds healthy?
You will be amazed by sunflower seeds' range of health benefits, making them an excellent healthy snack option. Numerous vitamins and minerals found in sunflower seeds help support your body's sustained performance levels. Sunflower seeds are a vital source of vitamin E, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, sometimes known as "healthy" fats, and copper, zinc, iron, and fiber.
Is it ok to eat raw sunflower seeds?
Yes, it is entirely safe to consume raw sunflower seeds daily.
Do sunflower seeds need to be cooked?
Sunflower seeds can be consumed raw or can be cooked too. You may significantly enhance the flavor of your sunflower seeds by roasting them, whether you do it in the oven or on the stovetop.
How much organic sunflower seeds should I eat a day?
The recommended daily intake of organic sunflower seeds is one small cup (about 30 grams).
What is 100gms sunflower seeds price in Bangalore?
100 gms organic sunflower seeds price in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha costs ₹84. Order sunflower seeds in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha for farm-fresh organic produce.
How much oil can be extracted from 1 kg of sunflower seeds?
Under ideal circumstances, 1 kg of sunflower seeds can yield 715 ml of sunflower oil.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples