Common Myths and Health Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee
5 Health Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee
- Butyric acid can be found in abundance in ghee. Short-chain fatty acids like butyric acid help and support the probiotic bacteria already present in the stomach.
- Desi ghee also helps the liver produce bile and balances the quantity of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- A form of omega-3 fatty acid called DHA, is abundant in ghee, has been linked to many functions, including brain development, lowering inflammation, delaying ageing, and many others.
- Important fat-soluble vitamins such as A, E, K2, and D are high in ghee. These vitamins serve various purposes, including boosting immunity, promoting clear vision, and acting as good antioxidants.
- The use of ghee is advised to enhance the health of both the male and female reproductive systems. For hormone regulation, it is recommended that women of reproductive age take two tablespoons of desi ghee daily. In contrast, the same amount of ghee increases the quality and motility of sperm in males.