How to Make a Multipurpose Natural Cleaner at Home ?
What is a Bioenzyme natural cleaner ?
Bioenzyme is a completely natural, pocket-friendly, eco-friendly and multipurpose cleaner.
It is made out of fermentation of edible ingredients. It is non toxic for our families and our earth and very easy to make at home. The 'good' bacteria in these enzymes break down dirt and soil as 'food' and digest them.
How to make Bioenzyme cleaner ?
- Fruit peels ( preferred citrus )
- Yeast Granules -few
- Water : Fruit Peels : Jaggery = 10 : 3 : 1
- Take an air tight container
- Measure ingredients
- Add jaggery dissolved in water
- Add the peels, yeast and close tight
- Keep undisturbed in a shady spot
- Open the lid and stir once a day
- After a week open and stir once in 2-3 days
- Do not fill container to the brim , leave some space on the top
- Don’t use sugar instead of jaggery
- Use only plastic bottle, because only that allows expansion during reaction inside (reused bottles)
- Will be ready in one month
- Filter the liquid and store and use as a cleaner.
Dilute it in the ratio 1 : 10 (one part citrus enzyme cleaner with 10 parts water) and use it to clean anything like tiles, bathroom, gas stoves, toilets, kitchen sink, mirrors etc.
Care for the environment has to be a lifestyle change. Small changes and efforts we take on a daily basis collectively make an impact.
Environment day, serves as a reminder that it is important to try and make these changes to our lifestyle and be more sustainable.
Couldn't be easier to stay away from chemicals.