Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Drumstick (Moringa) Leaves
Qty :Out Of Stock
Drumstick leaves in general are very fragile and tend to fall off very easily from the branch. Sometimes, to enable better transportation, we will either wrap it in a brown paper or ziplock plastic bag.
So, what makes drumstick leaves (moringa) so marvelous?
Let’s compare moringa to some common healthy foods and products we consume to see what the big deal is regarding this plant:
You may also like
- Moringa seeds produce edible oil known as Ben oil that is similar to olive oil nutrition wise. This oil is rich in antioxidants and, unlike many other oils, has an indefinite shelf life!
- Spinach has long been praised as a rich source of iron, but moringa leaves have three times more iron than spinach!
- There’s nothing like a cup of coffee to wake you up in the morning…at leasts that’s what you think until you’ve had moringa tea! The moringa leaves have properties that boost energy level naturally and keep them boosted for a long period of time.
- You’ve heard carrots are good for your eyes because of their high vitamin A content, but moringa has four times the vitamin A of carrots per gram! Moringa is also a great source of beta-carotene.
- Are you one of those people who take multivitamins? Moringa supplements, which are made from moringa leaves and pods, are said to be better than most vitamins and supplements on the market because they don’t use synthetic ingredients.
- Moringa has double the protein found in yogurt per gram.
- Moringa has three times the potassium found in bananas per gram.
- Moringa has a whopping seven times more vitamin C per gram of oranges!
- Moringa is great for your bones too. It has four times the calcium of milk per gram.
- Daily Staples