Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Looking for ahealthy snack on the go? Munch on the Healthy Buddha’s organically grownpumpkin seeds which is a rich source of fibre, magnesium, vitamin E and others.The natural and plain pumpkin seeds are a great anytime snack or else you canadd it into your bowl of fruit, smoothies, or salads.
Health benefits of organic pumpkin seeds
- The magnesium init improves the mood and your sleep quality
- It is rich inantioxidants which reduces inflammation and prevents chronic diseases andpremature ageing
- Being a richsource of omega-3 fatty acids it will keep your heart and bones in good health
- It is apowerhouse of a lot of nutrients such as magnesium, zinc, protein, fibre,magnesium, copper, and vitamin E which will boost your metabolism and keep youenergized all-day
How to use pumpkin seeds in your diet?
- You can eat itraw which is the healthiest option
- Roast them andadd them to salads, bread, or pesto
- Add it in ricepudding, gravies, or soups
- Sprinkle it onyour desserts or oatmeals
Where to buy organic pumpkin seeds in Bangalore?
You can buypumpkin seeds online Bangalore from Healthy Buddha’s website or can purchase itthrough our android app.
Is it OK to eat pumpkin seeds every day?
Yes, you can eatpumpkin seeds every day in limited quantities.
What are the side effects of pumpkin seeds?
There are no sideeffects of pumpkin seeds but if you are allergic to pumpkin (symptoms includenausea) then you shouldn’t consume them.
Is pumpkin seeds good for hair?
Pumpkin seedscontain cucurbitacin, a unique amino acid that helps in hair growth. It is richin vitamin C, which also plays an important role in hair growth.
Note:Wash it before storage. Store in a cool dry area, orrefrigerate it in a covered airtight container. Avoid direct contact withsunlight.You may also like
- Daily Staples