FAQs on Healthy Buddha Milk
- Make sure the vessel is absolutely clean
- Add a thin layer of water in the vessel bottom before pouring the milk. This will prevent the milk from getting burnt at the bottom.
- Recommended to boil the milk in SIM or low flame, especially if it is semi frozen.
Is it normal to see some inconsistency in Milk Thickness and Texture?
- Milk thickness is dependant on what the cow eats and weather changes. For instance, being rainy season, cow will tend to eat more green grass rather than cotton seeds. Generally when it eats more cotton seeds, Milk has more cream content.
- Milk is not processed in anyway to make it uniform all through the year. It is raw milk in its purest form. So, milk will be inconsistent in terms of texture & colour from time to time.
The fact that milk is inconsistent is proof enough that it is raw unprocessed milk. Had it been standardized processed milk, it would look taste and feel same all through the year. Which is what we are tuned to as a customer and such concerns would not have come in the first place.
We do regular checks in terms of practice and keep having regular conversations and share regularly feedback that we receive from our customers. So there is
absolutely no chance of any water or any kind of adulteration being done.
If you have not seen already, one can see the farm and cows that is being reared in the farm.
Spoilage or different Smell/ taste
This will happen occasionally. In case people find milk spoiled or different smell, it has to be discarded immediately. Do note the batch number mentioned on top of the label and email to healthy buddha (email@example.com). Team will note for a refund.