Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Fresh Dates (Medjool Dates) - 250gms
Qty :Out Of Stock
ORIGIN : Jaisalmer , Rajasthan
The Majhul date (tamar al-majhul, literally, unknown, from to not know) also known as Medjool, Medjoul, or Majhool, is a large, sweet cultivated variety of date (Phoenix dactylifera) from the Tafilalt region of Morocco.
Medjool dates are a FRESH FRUIT. That's why you'll find them in the produce section at the grocery store. Medjool dates have a rich, almost caramel-like taste and a soft, chewy texture whereas regular dates, commonly called Deglet Noor, are usually smaller and have a firm flesh and a sweet, delicate flavor.
100% Naturally dried and free from any additives or preservatives
Dates are a great way to sweeten up your diet while adding vitamins and minerals. Sweet snacks often have little nutritional value and are loaded with “empty calories” from sugar and fat. But Medjool dates' high fibre content helps you to feel fuller for longer, which can aid in weight management goals.
You may also like
- The antioxidant properties of dates seeds strengthen the immune system.
- Primarily composed of carbohydrates and supply energy.
- Fiber is essential to promoting healthy digestion and bowel regularity.
- Date is full of nutrients, vitamins iron, minerals, potassium and reduce Cholesterol levels which is good for heart functioning.
- Dates contain minerals, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which is necessary for bones.
- It helps boosting energy levels, reinforce nerves, take care of anaemia, enhance memory and awareness.
- Daily Staples