Super green Fermented chutney Recipe
- Posted By: Moina Oberoi
- Category: Other
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 24 hr fermentation min
- Serves: 1 cup
- Views: 779
About Recipe:Here is a super green 24 hour fermented chutney. BENEFITS-Liver cleanser,Reduces inflammation,Immunity booster. BENEFITS OF FERMENTATION-Extends the shelf-life of the chutney, Adds probiotics, Enhances it's natural micronutrients, Makes it easier for your body to digest and absorb. Are you sold on fermenting your chutneys yet?
- Any 4 of your favourite herbs and greens. ( Here, hand full of Methi, coriander, Brahmi leaves, dill leaves, spinach )
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lactic acid brine starter.
- Green chilli - to taste
- Garlic - to taste
- Pink salt - to taste
- Blend. Blend. Blend.
- Pour into sterilised jar.
- Leave in warm dark corner for 24 hours.
- Refrigerate and consume with meals.
- Note: Brine Starter :
- General brine is 500ml water to 2 tablespoons pink salt.
- Dunk in some veggies like carrot, cauliflower, green beans and whole spices like peppercorn, cinnamon etc.
- Keep it in a warm dark spot in your kitchen and let me ferment for 7 days.
- Keep releasing the CO2 daily.
- Can replace with kombucha/kanji/sauer kraut juice