Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Organic Raw Forest Honey (Glass Bottle)
Our organic raw honey is extracted from the dense forests of Nilgiris. It is unpasteurized and unblended which helps it preserve all the vitamins, minerals, and useful enzymes.
What is Organic Raw Forest Honey?
As the name suggests, raw honey is the honey that is present in the beehive. The honey is extracted from the honeycomb and poured over the mesh or cloth to separate the impurity from the honey.
It is then put inside a bottle and sold. If you have eaten honey sold by corporate companies before you can easily identify the difference between that honey and Healthy Buddha’s organic honey.
The difference in the aroma and the taste is huge since we sell 100% organic raw honey free of any impurities and chemicals. We don’t heat, pasteurize, or process the honey. This makes sure all the beneficial vitamins and minerals are retained in it.
Why Buy Organic Honey Online in India from Healthy Buddha?
- We sell 100% organic raw honey which is free of any impurities, preservatives, and chemicals. This makes sure all the essential nutrients are retained in the honey.
- While extracting the honey we make sure that no bees are harvested.
- Our honey crystallizes which is a sign of unadulterated and unprocessed.
- We sell organic honey at the lowest price compared to other sellers.
Health Benefits of Organic Raw Honey?
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties which keep your body safe from harmful bacterias
- Eating a teaspoon of honey twice a day can cure sore throat and suppress cough
- Raw honey helps in soothing mild diarrhoea in adults and kids
- Raw honey can also stabilize blood pressure, balance sugar levels, relieve pain, calm nerves, and it has been used to treat ulcers
- It is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been known to effectively treat respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Even diabetic patients can consume honey in a little amount
How To Use Organic Raw Honey?
- Can be used as a sweetener in cakes, sweets, juice, and many other food items
- Mixing a tablespoon of ginger powder in honey will give you relief from a lot of stomach issues
- Treat your sore gums by mixing a teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder together and apply it to your sore gums.
- Apply it on the bread, buns or slices of cake.
Where to Buy Organic Raw Honey Online in India?
You can purchase raw organic honey in India from Healthy Buddha’s website or through our mobile app.
Is Crystallization of Honey Harmful?
No, honey undergoing crystallization is very common. It depends on the type of flower the bee visited to gather the nectar. The floral source determines how quickly or slowly the honey will undergo crystallization. This is a very natural process.
How to Decrystallize Honey?
To decrystallize the honey gently heat the jar in a pan of hot water, stirring it while heating. Make sure not to overheat the honey as it may alter the flavour and colour of the honey. You can also keep it under sunlight for few minutes.
Does this honey contain extra sugar or jaggery?
NO, it doesn’t contain any extra sugar, jaggery, or sweetener. It is 100%, raw organic honey.
Does Honey Expire?
Raw organic honey doesn’t have an expiry date if stored properly. You should store honey in a tightly covered container in a cool location of your home away from the sunlight. Also, you need not refrigerate the honey. If you find the best before date on our honey product it is because we have to follow the food safety guidelines.
Fun fact: Honey found in the tomb of an Egyptian mummy was edible and safe to eat even after 3000 years.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples