Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Brinjal (natti, greenish-purple)
Qty :Out Of Stock
This Brinjal variety is Green with purple streaks.
Brinjal also known as Eggplants belong to the nightshade family.
You can roast, bake, steam, or sauté eggplant. When it's cut up, it makes a good addition to curries and soups.
- The eggplant has been an ingredient in traditional medicine for thousands of years. In the ancient Indian system of ayurvedic medicine, practitioners used white eggplant to treat diabetes and the roots to relieve asthma.
- Eggplant has antioxidants like vitamins A and C, which help protect your cells against damage. It's also high in natural plant chemicals called polyphenols, which may help cells do a better job of processing sugar if you have diabetes.
- Eggplant are heart-friendly and help to bring down bad cholesterol levels.
- Rich in fiber, eggplants improve the functions of the digestive system.
- Saponin in the eggplant prevents fat accumulation and absorption.
Most of the efficient nutrients in the eggplant remains in the skin.
Eggplants will keep up to three days when stored in a cool and dry place.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples