Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Mango - Alphonso (3-4 days to ripen)
Qty :Out Of Stock
These Mangoes comes from our Organic Farmer Shahjahan in Tamilnadu. He has been growing mangoes the organic way for almost 10 years and he sends us the best handpicked alphonso and imampasand mangoes from his farm every year.
Buy Organic Mangoes Online in Bangalore
In the summer, mangoes are the most popular fruit throughout the tropical and subtropical world. Alphonso, one of the most loved varieties of Mangoes - Take a glimpse around harvest time on the farm where they come from.
Buy organic mangoes online in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha. We also offer a wide range of products like dried fruits, jaggery, desi ghee, honey, spices, fresh fruits, micro greens, flour, healthy snacks, cold pressed oils, and more.
Health Benefits of Eating Alphonso Mango?
- Filled with Nutrients: Alphonso Mango is abundant in nutrients and low in calories, especially vitamin C, which boosts the immune system, helps the body absorb iron, and promotes cell growth and repair.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Alphonso mango is high in polyphenols, which are plant chemicals that function as antioxidants to safeguard your health. Antioxidants are crucial because they guard your cells against free radical damage.
- Digestion: Alphonso mangoes contain dietary fibre, water, digestive enzymes, and other substances that benefit different aspects of digestive health.
- Eye Health: Alphonso Mango is high in lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamin A, which are beneficial to eye health. While a shortage of vitamin A can lead to visual issues, lutein and zeaxanthin may shield your eyes from the sun.
- Lowers Risk of Cancer: Polyphenols are abundant in mango and may have anticancer effects. A harmful process termed oxidative stress, connected to numerous cancers, might be fought off with polyphenols.
- Good for Skin: Another advantage of consuming Alphonso mangoes is purifying your skin. It minimizes pores and makes your skin shine.
- Manage Heat Stroke: Alphonso mango is the fruit of the summer season that guards against heat exhaustion. Eating mangoes instantly cools you off and makes you feel refreshed.
Shop for delicious and fresh alphonso mango in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha.
Uses of Alphonso Mangoes
- A fruit salad is an excellent healthy snack or dessert. Add strawberries, grapes, kiwis, apples, and oranges to the bowl with a squeeze of lemon juice, yoghurt, or milk.
- A delightful mango-yoghurt beverage in India is mango lassi. It's a traditional summer drink that is light and energising for summer days.
- Summer time is theperfect time to enjoy mango shrikhand. A soothing dessert that will make you feel much more relaxed. Prepare mango shrikhand to beat the heat.
- What could be better than homemade ice cream on a warm summer day? To make luscious, delectable scoops of mango ice cream, all you need is condensed milk and mangoes.
- Nothing will improve those bland meals like this fresh mango chutney. It is a hot dip, a side dish frequently made in the summer or during the mango season.
- You can make mango sorbet at home with just three ingredients: fresh mangoes, honey or sugar, and ice water. It doesn't require an ice cream maker. It is sweet, tangy, rich, and yummy.
- Mango cheesecake has a biscuit foundation with a creamy mango filling that resembles a mousse and is topped with mango jelly, lots and lots of whipped cream, fresh Alphonso mangoes, and passion fruit.
Where to Buy Alphonso Mango Online in Bangalore at Best Price?
Shop for organic mangoes online in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha. We deliver fresh organic produce, curated grocery, pantry products, and healthy snacks directly to Bangalore customers for a healthy lifestyle. We are certified organic by NPOP, India, and have farms from which we source directly from organic farmers.
What is the price of Alphonso mango in Bangalore?
The price of 1kg Alphonso mangoes is Rs 269, and 2kg Alphonso mangoes are Rs539. Get instant home delivery of Alphonso mangos online in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha.
Why is alphonso mango so costly?
Alphonso mangoes are now GI-tagged certified for the Maharashtra Konkan region. This fruit is grown only in Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Thane, Raigad, and Palghar districts. The government more frequently exports alphonso mangoes, so their price is usually higher than mangoes harvested routinely. Mangoes from Devgad Alphonso have a mouth-watering flavour, a high level of freshness, and superb quality. You can now buy mangoes online in Bangalore sourced from Devgad from Healthy Buddha for the best prices.
How do Alphonso mangoes help with weight loss?
A single mango fills you up since it is rich in vitamins and other vital minerals. Additionally, due to its high fibre content, it improves digestion and helps the body burn off extra calories. This, in turn, facilitates weight loss.
Can Alphonso mangoes cause diabetes?
When consumed in moderation, fresh Alphonso mango will probably lower your chance of acquiring diabetes. Remember that fresh Alphonso mango doesn't have as much sugar as dried mango does per serving.
Can pregnant women eat mangoes?
Mangoes are safe to eat during pregnancy. Iron, C, A, B6, potassium, and folic acid are all abundant in mangoes and essential nutrients for pregnancy. Additionally, they are an excellent energy source and antioxidants and are high in fibre, which can help avoid constipation.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples