Mango Pulissery Recipe
- Posted By: Athashri Swapnil
- Category: Lunch
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 20 - 25 mins min
- Serves: 5
- Views: 1029
About Recipe:Summer on a plate with this mango pulissery. Made with chandrakaran mangoes from kerala.
- 6 small chandrakaran mangoes peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/4 cup curd
- For tempering
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 dried red chillies
- Curry leaves
- 1tsp methi seeds
- 1tsp mustard seeds
- Add water to peeled mango & squeeze the mangoes a bit. Use the mangoes along with its pit.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 10-15 mins.
- Grind coconut,jeera & green chilli into fine paste & add to the mango mixture.
- Simmer it for just 5 mins. Add whisked smooth curd to it & mix.
- Turn off the heat immediately.
- Temper it off the flame.
- For tempering heat up the coconut oil, and add mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add methi seeds, red chillies & curry leaves.
- Add this tadka on the curry & mix.
- Serve hot.