Mango Ginger and Fresh Turmeric Pickle Recipe
- Posted By: Athashri Swapnil
- Category: Other
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Serves: 1 Jar
- Views: 2812
About Recipe:Made with fresh produce mango ginger and fresh turmeric.
- Mango ginger peeled and sliced.
- Fresh Turmeric peeled and sliced.
- (Taken in ratio 60:40) - both about 1.5cup
- 5 Green Chilli chopped
- 3 Lemons juiced
- 3-4 tsp Salt
- 5-6 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp methi seeds
- 1/2 tsp hing
- 1/8 cup oil
- Mix everything except jeera, mustard, methi seeds and hing.
- Dry roast the above and coarse grind it.
- Heat oil and once heated turn it off.
- Add the hing and course masalas.
- Mix and let the oil cool down.
- Add this to the oil mixture and mix well.
- Taste the pickle liquid add pinch of sugar if you like.
- Adjust salt if needed.
- Close and keep in the sun for 2 days.
- Store in fridge lasts a couple of months.
- Note : Jar must be completely clean and dry. No water should be introduced at any point or the pickle goes back quickly.