Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Sugarcane - (4 small pcs)
Qty :Out Of Stock
Sankranti marks the harvest season, the crops and grains that are grown signify prosperity and happiness. Sugarcane is usually distributed on this day along with sweets made of Til (sesame seeds), jaggery and groundnut.
Sugarcanes are one of the sweetest gifts of nature; one clean bite of it on a hot sunny day can quench one’s thirst. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of chewing sugarcane then I guess you’ve appreciated its refreshing and energizing effect on the body.
You may also like
- If one has been exposed to heat and physical activity for too long, they can opt for a drink of sugarcane juice; it can help hydrate the body quickly since it supplies instant energy to working muscles and for this reason, it is also known to maximize performance in sports and endurance.
- sugarcanes contain iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6, along with high concentration of phytonutrients, antioxidants and soluble fiber all of which work together to keep the body in a good and healthy shape.
- They are also rich in calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.
- Studies show that sugarcane juice protects against tooth decay and bad breath due to its high mineral content.
- Sugar cane juice also acts as a good digestive aid due to the presence of potassium.
- Daily Staples