Avo Choco Mousse Recipe
- Posted By: Ashwini Shetty
- Category: Dessert
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Serves: 4-5
- Views: 1025
About Recipe:Made chocolate avocado mousse using the HB avocados..was absolutely tasty..Approved by my 4.5 year old daughter !
- Avocado : 1( medium)
- Cashews( raw or soaked) : 10
- Coconut sugar( or sweetner of choice) as per taste
- Cacao powder : 1-2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract : 1/2 tsp
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Cocoa nibs/nuts/fresh fruits for garnish
- Make the cashew milk by blending the cashews with water to make a smooth milk.
- Add the sweetner, cocoa powder and vanilla extract and blend well in a mixer grinder.
- Add the avocados and blend to a smooth purée. adjust the consistency and the flavours to your liking .
- Empty into a bowl and garnish with the toppings of choice. Enjoy as such or chilled.