Besan Jaggery Ladoo Recipe
- Posted By: Sowmya Bhat
- Category: Dessert
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Serves: 7-8 ladoos
- Views: 1346
About Recipe:here's some flavourful Besan Jaggery Ladoo with my twist of dusted cashew powder
- 2 cups besan
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 1 cup finely powdered jaggery
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Cashewnuts or raisins for garnishing (optional)
- Roast the besan for about 15 mins on a very low flame until there is a nice nutty aroma
- Melt the ghee and keep aside.
- When the besan is nicely roasted, add the ghee and roast for another 3-4 mins.
- You will see that it becomes a nice smooth paste.
- Switch off the stove and add in the jaggery powder and cardamom powder.
- Give it a very good mix, until all the jaggery dissolves.
- Let this mixture cool a bit.
- When your palms can handle, make ladoos out of this.. Garnish with cashews / raisins / roll it over cashew powder like I did.