Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Seeds - White Radish
Organic White Radish Seeds.
How to grow them in your garden :
You may also like
- Choose a partial shade/sunny site
- The soil should be loose and well drained. Prepare the soil by adding compost/manure
- Sow one seed every inch in rows 12-18 inches apart. Seeds should be planted at a depth of 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
- Make sure to directly plant them in the garden -as their roots dont do well with re-planting
- Cover the seeds with soil.
- Takes about 5-10 days to germinate.
- Initially water them mildly, just to moisten the soil.
- Water should be provided every few days if rain doesn’t fall. You are aiming for moist, but not wet, soil.
- At about two weeks - make sure to add soil around the germinated plants - to help support their roots.
- At 2-3 weeks make sure to add in some compost.
- They should get at least 6-7 hours of sunlight in a day.
- About 7-8 weeks they will be ready to harvest.
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples