Taking Orders For Saturday & Sunday. | Min. Order Value now at Rs. 399
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout button
The broken wheat or dalia is less glutinous, relatively less hypo-allergenic and more fibrous than the commonly available wheat flour. Packed with fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals, this is grown completely nature-friendly.
Our Wheat Dalia comes from farms in UP and is of a superior wheat variety named Kathiya, which is a reddish (high bran) ancient variety. Hence it is slightly at a premium when compared with other available brands, but so is the quality.
High fiber content aids in a robust digestive system. Helps in alleviating constipation, improves immunity and reduces cholesterol
Wheat is hand-picked / cleaned and milled in machine followed by roasting of cracked wheat grains in a natural environment. This particular kind of wheat is more exo-friendly, wherein it consumes less water while growing when compared with other varieties.
• It is often used to make soups and to stuff vegetables.
• Many people use it as a staple, serving vegetables or meats alongside it.
• It can also be used in grain pulaos, multi-grain breads and pancakes.
• In Middle Eastern cuisine, Tabbouleh salad made of broken wheat is very famous
• In India, several kheers and sweet dishes like lapsi are prepared using broken wheat.
• In south India, broken wheat kheer prepared along with coconut milk and jaggery is a festive delicacy.
• Broken wheat upma is yet another popular breakfast or snack item in India. The savoury preparation is similar to rawa upma with vegetables.
• It may be prepared as a soft-cooked bhaath, along with lentils, veggies, peanuts and tamarind pulp or lemon juice for tang.
How to store:
• Broken wheat should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place.