Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Tea Masala - Add a zing to your regular tea
Qty :Out Of Stock
This tea masala is made of pure organic ingredients and instantly transforms any regular tea into an amazing smelling masala chai. Just 2 pinches is sufficient for one cup. 50 Gms can spice up more than 50 cups of tea. This amazing aromatic powder is home made by Shruti and Rushita using an unique blend of cardamom, ginger and other organic spices. They use an age old recipe that is passed on to them by their grandmother.
When the HB team first tried this, it was an instant hit and they got excellent feedback from some of their customers as well. Currently there is nothing comparable like this in the market and HB team is absolutely delighted to bring this to our customers.
You may also like
- It is used as a flavor enhancer and immune booster. Recipe is very high on cardamom unlike any other Tea masala available in market. It is free from adulteration and preservatives. All ingredients are 100% organic and customers will definitely feel the signature aroma of this tea masala.
- Organic Ingredients - Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon,Black Pepper, Nutmeg & Dry Ginger Powder.
- Nutrition - 50 gm of Tea masala contains approximately 159 calories. The Tea masala has 0 cholesterol. A good source of potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium and vitamin B-6 with traces of Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Storage - Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container, can be also refrigerated. Its aroma and flavour lasts for 5-6 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Usage - 50 gm Tea Masala spices up 50 cups of tea and more. You can add up to 1/4th teaspoon for two cups of tea. Once the tea has boiled, before draining it, add 1/4th teaspoon for two cups of tea and accordingly. Cover the lid for a minute to diffuse the aroma and spices before consuming.
- The Tea Masala is Gluten free, further our spices are not blended at a factory setup which eliminates chances of adulteration with grains. It is sugar free.We have used only plant based products which makes our blend Vegan. The spices are used raw and are not roasted.
- Did you know - Earlier, people mainly drank chai (tea) in sickness due to its health benefits, but it gradually became an inseparable part of the Indian culture. The Masala milk tea is considered to be an Ayurvedic concoction because of the presence of healing herbs and spices. Tea infused with masala( spices) is Anti inflammatory and good for digestion. Also it beats fatigue and fights cold and flu. Masala Tea boosts metabolism and is prevents diabetes to some extent. The spices in tea masala relaxes the nerves and helps to relieve PMS.
- Daily Staples