Vegan Mango-Choco PannaCotta Recipe
- Posted By: Sudipto Nayak
- Category: Dessert
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 20mins + 2 hours setting min
- Serves: 2-3
- Views: 916
About Recipe:Chocolate and Mangoes, our favourite things in a dessert. Here is a Vegan, Healthy, sugar-free, Mango-Choco Panna Cotta by Ankini
- For the mango part I have used
- Fresh mango puree
- little cardamom powder
- Erythritol powder for extra sweetness (you can use any sweetener of your choice)
- -agar agar powder
- For the choco part I have used
- Homemade Oats milk
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- -Coconut sugar (you can use any sweetener of your choice)
- Vanilla extract
- Agar agar powder
- For the Mango part:
- In a little water, mix the agar powder nicely.
- Then warm the water stirring continuously, add sweetener and cardamom powder, mix, then switch off the gas.
- Pour the mango puree, mix nicely, cool down a little.
- Then pour it in the glass (which has been tilted already)
- Keep in the fridge for atleast 2 hours to set.
- For the choco part :
- Warm the Oats milk, add cocoa powder, coconut sugar and vanilla, mix.
- In a separate bowl mix agar agar powder in a litte water,mix nicely
- Then add in the Oats milk mixture, stir continuously for sometime, then switch off the gas.
- Cool down the mixture a little.
- Then pour it in the remaining part of the glass.
- (After the mango part is already set) and keep it in the fridge for another 2 hours.
- Serve chilled