Mango Quinoa Bowl Recipe
- Posted By: Sudipto Nayak
- Category: Breakfast
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- Serves: 3
- Views: 1476
Quinoa with coconut milk & mango. A perfect healthy and filling breakfast to start the day❤️❤️
Even great as an anytime dessert for all those sweet cravings.
- Quinoa - 1 cup
- Honey - 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coconut milk - as per need ( kheer consistency)
- Mango pieces - as per need [ lots, we suggest :) ]
- Nuts ( soaked overnight)- of your choice
- Chia seed ( soaked overnight) - 2 tbsp
- Pomo jewels
- Cook 1 cup quinoa with 3 cups of water. (Let the quinoa cook completely and the water dries up)
- Add cardamom powder & fresh homemade coconut milk (the consistency will be like a kheer), turn off the gas and keep it aside covered for 10 mins.
- Let it cool down.
- In a serving bowl, take the quinoa, add 2-3 tbsp honey (you can add more depending on how much sweet you want)
- Chia seeds (soaked overnight)
- Nuts and seeds (soaked overnight)
- Lots of Mango cubes and pomo jewels on top
- Sprinkle some chia seeds
- An absolutely healthy, filling & nutritious breakfast is ready. Bon Appetit!!!