Vegan Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- Posted By: Sudipto Nayak
- Category: Dessert
- Level: Medium
- Cooking Time: 45+overnight resting min
- Serves: 4-5
- Views: 930
Happy National Cheesecake day !
I never baked cheesecake before, tried this for the first time..it was yumm Applied a generous amount of mango puree (Aamraas) on top, it tasted really good.
have used fresh organic mangoes from @healthybuddhaorganic - recipe by Ankini
- Crust of the cheesecake -
- 1 cup oats flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp flax seeds powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup dates paste
- The filling :
- 1 cup cashew cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 1/3 cup Erythritol powder (or any sweetner of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Little water if required
- 2tsp agar agar powder
- Crust of the cake
- Mix all the dry ingredients first, then add in the wet ingredients.
- Mix nicely with your hand, grease the baking dish, and line with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for around 10 mins.
- Once it's done, keep aside and let it cool completely
- Filling :
- Mix agar agar nicely into little water and keep it ready.
- Warm the coconut milk (don't boil) add in the other ingredients, mix thoroughly. Lastly add agar agar and give it a good mix, pour the mixture on the crust of the cheesecake.
- Tap to release any air bubbles, now take a large piece of foil.
- Place the baking dish on it and wrap the foil around the dish.
- Now place the dish on a bigger baking tray and fill the tray with hot water.
- Bake it in preheated oven for around 50-55 mins, let it stay in there for more 1/2 hour, then take it out.
- Cool completely, and refrigerate overnight
- Run a knife around the edges, take out the cheesecake, top it with some good amount of mango puree, slice and enjoy !!!