Green Peppercorns Mango Ginger Thogayal Recipe
- Posted By: Healthy Buddha
- Category: Other
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Serves: 4
- Views: 1260
About Recipe:An exotic Thogayal you've probably never heard of with green peppercorns and mango ginger. I usually make it for lunch after a Grahanam fasting session. Goes especially well with steaming hot rice. Recipe by KitchenDB
- Green peppercorns - 2 bunch(pods)
- Mango ginger, chopped -2 tbsp
- Grated coconut - 4 tbsp
- Toor dal - 1tbsp
- Urad dal - 1 tbsp
- Red chillies - 2
- Gingelly oil - 2tsp
- Curry leaves - 10
- Tamarind - a small gooseberry size
- Salt - 1tsp
- Oil roast the red chillies and dals.
- Keep aside.
- To same oil, add green peppercorns, mango ginger, curry leaves and coconut.
- Cool them and grind with tamarind and salt.