Almond & Cocoa Butter Banana Toast Recipe
- Posted By: Healthy Buddha
- Category: Breakfast
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Serves: 2
- Views: 1648
About Recipe:A quick fix breakfast or a yummy healthy snack bite. An interesting way to include almonds and cocoa butter in a Recipe by Mason and Co.
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Cacao Butter, melted
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- Bread of your choice - sourdough would be a good choice.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the almonds. Churn the almonds till they are smooth and creamy, about 8-10 minutes, scraping the almonds off the sides of the processor whenever required.
- Melt the Cacao Butter in a heat proof microwaveable bowl.
- When the almonds are nice and smooth, add the cacao butter, honey, vanilla, and pinch of salt (if using).
- Process just enough to combine smoothly.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the chocolate almond butter.
- Top with banana slices and Cacao Nibs.
- Store the chocolate butter in an airtight container to enjoy later.